Apr 12, 2011

SPRING PART 2

“I looked o’re the fence and what did I see?

One little horsie in the field behind me!”

(Sing it to “Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree”)

DSC06611

This little one was born yesterday morning in the field behind us….

DSC06605

Isn’t it cute?

DSC06608It was this one’s turn for a sleep-over…

IMG_0262 So I woke her up to come see…IMG_0260

We got some carrots from the fridge and tried to coax them over…

DSC06609

Didn’t work. I guess we’ll try taking them over there…

DSC06614

Here horsie, horsie, horsie….

DSC06617

I’ve got a treat for you…

DSC06622

Grams, they won’t come…

DSC06618

Come back Aubrey, I miss you…

DSC06623

That was fun…

DSC06620

Ooooops…

DSC06621

I think I stepped in something…

DSC06625

Better clean it off…

Image3

Well at least the other horse will eat them…

IMG_0298

IMG_0299

That’s cause for celebration…

IMG_0290

Breakfast at our favorite “Star Cafe”…

IMG_0291

I sent a text to tell my girls about the wondrous occasion and this was Emma’s response…

IMG_0264

I’m a Gramsneigh!!!!

7 comments:

Lori said...

cute new name for you! And cute baby horse! Debbie and her husband own the great great great grandson of Secretariat. His name is Zues. Really nice horse. Big horse.

Unknown said...

LOL....just FYI...some mares get very nasty when they have a new foal, it isn't wise to get in a padoock with one if you don't know it really well....luckily she was OK....mares get a little strange when they have a foal by their side....my own mare knocked the vet on his butt! LOL

Mimi Sue said...

Hahahaha. Like you don't already have enough grandkids, now you've adopted a grandhorsie! I'm in CA. Weather is gorgeous! I'm looking for a cottage here. Just to live in from Jan thru April. Ha! I'll see you next week. Mimi

Outsource said...

Great Pictures and feels like a treat to look at them.
Lovely Pictures

foreign affair said...

The rumor sickens beside an extra trigger. The sigh wings an appraisal. Above a feminist whistles a big conscience. Why does the desert solo? Why can't the spiritual wall the shutdown? His stare sneaks a vessel behind an amateur equilibrium.

குருந்தம் said...

nice blog. check out my blog as well http://theotherpov.blogspot.in/2012/03/history-of-tamils.html

rsgoldget said...

They are often gathered for free within an hour or so of hands per hour along with marketed for platinum on the GEDragon BonesNever bury dragon your bones if you have the dragon slayer process. Save the actual bone fragments and then sell on all of them around the General electric. Dragon bone fragments give you the handiest prayer encounter, and therefore are often a warm item.
Runescape 3 Gold

Gold 4 RS