Sep 3, 2009

GUESS WHAT

I went camping and nothing bad happened. Well I did get stung by a bee but that was so minor compared to what happened the last time I took my motor home out. 

We went to Perception Park which is only about 25 miles away.

DSCF2085

It is a really pretty little place with lots of big trees which are good for shade and climbing…

DSCF2089

And some wildlife to share our food with… (I forget to put the watermelon and S’more makings away. The raccoons totally cleaned everything out!)

DSCF2090

And the river is right there…

DSCF2094

Which is good for playing in…  And catching fish in…

DSCF2107

And just being ourselves…

DSCF2096

And looking cute….

DSCF2104

And resting….

DSCF2101

And adventuring…..

DSCF2105

And just hanging out.

DSCF2111

 

It was a really fun time.

7 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

It looks like lots of fun. I still need to talk to you. I'll call you tomorrow. I mean it this time. Mimi

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh, there's nothing like getting out of the city to go camping. However, you've had your share of mishaps this Summer. I hope the Fall will prove to be much more uneventful. I'm sorry that you lost your Dad. His picture was so sweet.
I would love to save the last paperdoll for you. I should tell you though that because she involves about a hundred little steps I will be charging $18.00 for her. So if you change your mind, there's no problem. I'll just stick her in my Shop. : ) Just let me know. I should have them all finished by the weekend...Monday at the latest.
Take care,
M.L.

Sarah said...

Congratulations on sucessful camping trip!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Janis,
Sounds great. Sometime Monday, I will have your Spooky Girl listed in my Shop as 'Special Order for J'. You can just buy her either with a money order or with Paypal. To get to my Shop, just click on the Bingo card at the top of my Site and it will take you right there.
Thanks so much!
Mary Lou

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Janis! How wonderful you had a great camping trip! My goodness, July was an tuff one for you! Sorry to hear about your Father passing away. Good you got to see hubby and sounds like you sent off a Missionary to Peru! Now...
wishing you a Happy Fall!

Hugs,
Maryjane

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Hi Grams, Mimi told me about you a few weeks ago and I wrote you name down and I'm just now checking your blog out. Are you talking about Perception park up past Huntsville? I lived in Liberty for 15 years and I took my boys there every summer.

Come visit me
cindy@stitches

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Hi Grams, it me again. I just read your profile and see that your living in Clearfield. Does Mimi live in North Ogden? I've got that on my mind from some where. Oh well, maybe it's just my age.


cindy@stitches