May 26, 2009

AND LIBERTY FOR ALL

Here are my latest letters for sale.

DSCF1805

I really love this time of year. I was born Canadian and married an American so I eventually became a citizen. I have always admired the patriotism  of the USA.

My husband is a Veteran and is now working in Iraq. I have one son who served a year in Afghanistan and is in the Army National Guard. I also have another son who is in the Air Force Reserves so we try and do our part.

This is the first of several patriotic things that I am going to make to sell.

 

DSCF1814

DSCF1813

 

DSCF1817

 

They are $25.00 a set so leave me a comment or email me if you would like some.

5 comments:

clint said...

I want one. Do I get free shipping though?

Emma said...

Apparently I was signed in as Carley. But really that last comment was mine.

Unknown said...

Ok, I need a set. They are super cute!!

Joy said...

I would love a set also

Tracy Baughman said...

Hi Grams. I know it has been a while since you made this post, but I was reading through your blog today and found your LIBERTY letters. Are you still selling them? My 18 year old cousin, PFC Matthew Wildes was killed by an IED in Afghanistan on 08/27/09 while on patrol with his Batallion. I would love to purchase a set of these letters for his family in honor of him. Could you email me and let me know if you still have a set available?