Dec 31, 2008

FOLDING WOODEN PICTURE CUBE

I made one of these for each of my kids with their own families on them for Christmas but this one I made to send to my husband.

The first ones didn't turn out very well but now I have the hang of it, they are really fun to make. I got the instructions here but as usual, I made a few modifications.







Instead of one photo, I used individual small photos of each Grandkids.











They open up to reveal all sorts of different configurations








I used the family pictures that we recently had taken for the larger spreads.







We are so blessed to have such a beautiful family.
















Just look at them all.






My favorite picture!


3 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

You are one clever girl! Those are just darling. What great gifts. I'm going to have to try one as soon as I get some stuff put away! Your favorite picture is mine too. Real Life! Mimi

Mimi Sue said...

Did you make your own blocks or buy them at the craft store? Mimi

Rhondi said...

What a wonderful family you have. That is a great idea and I might try to make some blocks like that. They are very cool.
Rhondi